Here is what people are saying that makes Coco Martin number 2 in the list:

– He is so humble and true in his acting, that is why every movie he makes becomes the best. He is not only handsome but true gentleman.

– Coco is THE best of all the best. He should be the number 1. He is so humble, simple and yet powerful in his acting career.

– Coco martin is the best because I see the natural acting skill in him. I just wish I could see him one day.

– He has proven himself in indie and in the mainstream cinema.

– He is handsome. He has a beautiful heart

– Coco is handsome and good looking..

– He’s just the best I think he deserves to be first.

– For me your a number one greatest actor.

– Coco is one of the hottest, yummy and great actor in this generation. He has a kind heart to everyone. Go CoCobeBy!

– He is most talented actor in any role of acting.

– I think he is the best.

– Coco martin is a hot handsome and gentle person in one of the firms he acted tittled walang hanggan with julia montes is one of the best soaps I have ever watched wish you the best martin just keep going but knw the sky is your limit

How about you? Why do you think Coco is included in the list of ‘Most Beautiful Male Actors in the Philippines’? Comment below!

Source: http://www.thetoptens.com/beautiful-male-actors-philippines/coco-martin-850786.asp

24 comments

• maribel reyes

as OFW, Coco is an inspiration, a true gentleman, a very kind person, a beautiful man inside and out.

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Maria Cristina S. Villenas

Coco Martin is truly one of a kind actor and a man in his acting firm.even in and out of showbizness!The B-E-S-T!yahoo!God bless,Deng Nacianceno!!!😘

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Kim Trisha W. Valsote

He’s the one..😍🙆🙇

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• lulu pascua

Not only.handsome,he.is also down.to earth,and.very talented actor…

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Nelrose

For me Coco Martin is number 1
    He is a hot handsome actor with a good heart ❤️. I really like his acting skills , very easy and natural in portraying his role . I love him being humble and down to earth. Coco Martin is always my inspiration in life .

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Francia

He has the whole package as an actor,versatile!Very kind heart..He must be on no.1!

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Sally Aquino

He is humble! He is simple! He is a very good actor! He is respectful….never read any of him belittling anyone! He is holistic! That’s my boy, I say that because I’m old enough to be his mom! I admire everything I read and watch about him’. Keep up the good work! Blessings!😘

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• JOCELYN VILLAMOR

He is the best star in his Decade…..

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment!

• Rhania Ace

Comment Congratulations!! You’re the Best Promise!!
    Sorry for asking these but I can’t help it..Kumusta na po ba ang Lovelife? We become a little dizzy about these weeks news..
    Well, hoping yung sinabi nyang malapit na ay as soon as possible na ba?

• Jackie Yap

Napaka simple marunong Lumingon sa Pinanggalingan.may takot sa dyos.mapagmahal na apo’kapatid.hard working sa mga ginagawa niya na pelikula or teleserye mapasaya niya lang ang mga manunuod.sa kanya ko nakita yung napaka simple na young actor.nasa kanya na Lahat.Binata ‘Guapo’Yummy ar higit sa lahat yung killer smile niya napaka lakas ng dating sa akin👀

• Jackie Yap

Napaka simple marunong Lumingon sa Pinanggalingan.may takot sa dyos.mapagmahal na apo’kapatid.hard working sa mga ginagawa niya na pelikula or teleserye mapasaya niya lang ang mga manunuod.sa kanya ko nakita yung napaka simple na young actor.nasa kanya na Lahat.Binata ‘Guapo’Yummy at higit sa lahat yung killer smile niya napaka lakas ng dating sa akin

• emerald wilson

cocomartin has be destiny right from his mothers womb. Born for greatness, and should be celebrited. His my JAMES BOND. Love you baby.

• Bessie

We adore Coco Martin so much …We are here in USA but we ardently watch PROBINSIYANO ..never missed any of the episode …Wish when we home for vacation to meet you COCO PERSONALLY ..pls let me know how …we love you so much COCO ❤️

• Coco Martin

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

• Meeco

You’re my No.1, Coco! ^_^ You deserve all the blessings because your heart is big and loaded with kindness. I am happy you’re back in doing commercials. I felt bad with Cebuana nang pinalitan ka. Sana marami pang commercials and endorsements ang gagawin mo! Ingat lagi, Coco.

• Coco Martin